Thursday, May 31, 2007

Just my luck!

Well the day started out when i went to ateneo to know my section and grab my books. well im in 1- I wheeew. it was a relief im not in the honor geekazoids section. actually there were no CLARETIANS in those honor sections. majority of them are true blooded ateneans. well i saw familiar faces during the day haha.my batchmates as of my observations are still children !. as if like their mothers dress them! haha . =))

after that i went to the mall with my mom. i bought new undershirts and socks. haha. then i decided to buy a new bag . so i did! haha and its really cool! after that we decided to go to chowking to buys some eeer food. i decided to buy a fortune cookie. and there was like a promo thinggy. so i cracked the cookie and read the piece of paper.. and i won! i like won an order of prawn crackers haha. maybe that was my piece of advice.. for the day. to EAT haha =))


*still exercising! cant wait to go to school and meet my new dudes! =))

bidding you all a silent whisper of farewell! =)

No comments: