Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bizarre Dreams

for two days in a row, ive been having the weirdest dreams ever. since birth when i am asleep, dreams in my mind are so unusual and quite scary. my dream last monday was quite odd. the dream started when i went to baguio alone. Surprisingly, there was a vast change in the ambiance. The whole place looked like the infamous rodeo drive. woow!. there stood the stores of Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Valentino, Kitsons and a lot more. I was deeply surprised. then i decide to go to the "house of dior". I was astonished when i saw Boy Abunda and Kris Aquino buying stuff there. So i went in and took a look at their newest line of clothes for men. Then Boy Abunda and Kris Aquino went towards me. and the next thing you know, we were friends already. Then the dream shifted into this awesome hotel. there was kris, boy and baby james. the face of baby james was somehow vague. kris and boy were talking and ignoring baby james. so i decided to take care of him. then... the dream ended.. haha .

Last night, i had a queer dream also. there was like a test for tomorrow. then i called up Ed so we can review. the next day, i went to school to have the test. Aaron Torres knew that ed and i reviewed. so he told my teacher that we were cheating. my teacher called me and told me to go the principal's office. the principal told me to go home and talk to my parents. my parents were furious after they knew what happened. so they interrogated the maid and my sister about that call. Both of them told a lie and said that i was discussing answers to ed and vice versa. my parents reprimanded me. and i was crying hard and insisting that i did not cheat. the following day i went to school. the guard halted me for no reason. and started shouting at me. it was weird and i didn't know why. i became really mad and i was still crying. i went to the school supplies lady. then she started calling me a cheater. so i yelled at her and we started fighting. i was crying like crazy then i went upstairs. mr. sapuay and mrs lemi were there. and asked me why i was crying. then i told the story... still i was crying hard. *sob sob * . then suddenly!! the dream ended..

almost all of my dreams since birth are all unusual. i dunno why. lets see if i can tell more about my dreams.

till my next post =))

1 comment:

Ultima said...

nakakataakot naman ung dream mo! lalo na ung pangalawa! Grabe

Pero hindi naman totoo un, kaya walang dpat katakutan, diba?

un nalang muna sa ngayon...

maglagay ka pa ng maraming post ha! hehe