Sunday, May 13, 2007

A tribute to my MOM

today is the day of our MOTHERS. she, who gave us life , made a lot of sacrifices, nurtured us with our needs and gave all the TLC in the world. this is a day where we acknowledge all the hardships and sacrifices they underwent just for us to be who we are today.

personally speaking .. im closer with my mom than my dad. maybe because my dad is not always there.. my mom is an OC (obsessive Compulsive) person.. she's so strict when it comes to cleanliness.. a trait of her that we obtained. she is a mother that is really strict. that made me into a responsible and disciplined soul.(ehem). she gave me all the TLC in the world since the day i opened my eyes in to this world. she gave me all my need and even grant my wishes/requests. (even they are things i don't need). she always buys me stuff.. especially clothes.( a thing we commonly like).. haha.. a mom who sometimes cooks for us.. (if she's not busy..) truly my mom is an exceptional person. you can say your mom is the best in the world .. etc.. but i can proudly say that my mom is the best in our galaxy..

there was a time that my mom and i watched the movie stepmom starring julia roberts and susan sarandon. a movie that made me cry. it was really a touching story.... and that movie made me love my mother a lot more. as in a lot more.. and it showed me the true importance of a mother in my life..

MOM, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Ultima said...

isa sa mga nagustuhan ko sayo Marco ay ang pagiging mapagmahal na anak...
Gusto ko ung sinabi mo na your mom is the best in our galaxy! Very unique...ipagapatuloy mo lang ang pagiging good boy! :-D

Paola:) said...

wow naman ang sweet nya. any way belated happy mothers day nalang sa mom mo =)continue being a good son to your parents. take care. keep smiling :).

Marcoholic said...

i will... =)) im such an angel . =)) lol

kiddo said...

Angel?!?! HUWAAATTTTT?!

Hahhahaa... just joking...

Nakaiiyak nga yung stepmom... naiyak ako... huhuhu



mela, mela, mela?