Saturday, May 19, 2007

reminiscing my childhood years.

*i'm o so sorry for not posting an entry last night coz i was busy making a script!

anyways my class yesterday went well. as usual i learned a lot of stuff. next week will be so fun for us. we will watch a chinese movie and we will have a mini party.. (cant wait) we will have a presentation on monday. (kevin, Chesca and I) i hope it will be a success!.

yesterday, my parents decided to pass through our old house. and when i saw it, flashbacks popped out of my mind in an instant. Then i saw our laundry woman (?) back then. she is quite old now. i remember when she goes to our house to wash our clothes she brings her son with her. then her son will try to mingle with us. as i can remember, i did all sort of things so that the kid would cry and go home. i'm such an evil kid back then. and like my conscience is haunting me back.. then i saw the barber shop where i went when i was a little boy. and i vividly remember the people around that block. i saw the barber who cuts my hair back then.. and he recognized me!. the last time i went there was like 5 years ago and he still knows me!. beside the barber shop is a store. the owner of that store is a grumpy old man. and he is still alive. i saw him!. and i think he's not that grumpy anymore. i surely missed my old home. Though the memories we shared and i had in that house will forever be in my mind.

after that we went to a&s.. it's a humongous furniture&appliance shop. we went there to see the furniture. coz we are planning to buy a new one. the couches were so extravagant and so attractive. and they were all comfortable too!. My mom, helper and I were like little children roaming around the enormous building. The prices of the couches are ranging from a 100 000.00 pesos to 500 000 .00 . i know its a lot but if you saw the sofas .. it's worth it..

till my next post =))

2 comments:

gabriel said...

marco! ! ! !, hehe... tnx nga pala doon sa binigay mong TIP para sa alternate email kahit hindi naman gumana, well anyway ok lang nman ang blog kaya lang parang nakakatamad basahin kasi ung template parang nakakaantok, pero in over all maganda, halatang pinagsikapan... heeheeheehee, un lang.

Paola:) said...

hey marco! here i go again =) anyway u love party even if its mini or big =)) a party guy is the way to describe you =) any way keep it up! till nxt comment :) keep smiling!