Wednesday, May 2, 2007

it's hot hot!

well i just arrived here in the province. and its freaking hot in here. i might actually die because of heat.but i do know that my stay will be worthwhile. later this afternoon we will go swimming either in a resort or in the beach. either ways i am so excited so i can get rid of the heat in my body. the food is great i think haha lol. tomorrow we will go to baguio. cant wait to ride the ponies ooops horses. my bad. i will surely enjoy my time here. yet i still miss our house and the comfort of knowing that you are in the premises of your home. tsk tsk. anyway.. i'll go swimming already. so gotta go.

over and out =/

2 comments:

kiddo said...

Great. Another follower of my pauso. hahaha

Just joking.

You're blog's great; simple, and precise. Just remember to treat your posts as if you're writing for The Philippine Star or something. Bottomline: treat it proffesionally.

I'll definitely be back.

Ultima said...

Hi Marco! Ang ganda talaga ng blog mo kahit simple... ang ganda ng mga contents! pwede kang maging pro blogger! keep it up! un nalang muna sa ngayon...sa susunod na ung iba..