Tuesday, May 29, 2007

reality check!

*well i was skinny i mean skinny back then. then summer came and i like gained a lot of pounds. i am currently 130 lbs. i know im a pig! yet according to my pedia Dr. ludan (one of the finest around the globe). im quite underweight for my height. so and so. many people are noticing my dramatic weight gain. haha. so it came to my senses that i should exercise! im starting to plan playing badminton again to burn calories. and im like using the gym apparatuses in the house to make my physically fit! wish me luck!

* well my friend Ed and my brother are like HEROES fanatics. so they told me to watch it!. so i did. and it's pretty good. like xmen with a twist and the reality touch. so i hope you'll watch it! haha. definitely a must see!

*well today is the prestigious ms universe pageant. uhh. ms japan won. i was rooting for ms brazil coz compared to the other finalists her answer was like the best. and did i mention she has the killer humps!though, i kinda like ms japan coz she can strut it! haha. i hated ms usa coz she's a weird individual. and she like tripped coz of her stupidity!. haha



first day of school is fast approaching. *shivers*


bidding you all a silent whisper of farewell

2 comments:

Aaron said...

- - - it's not bad to miss a day without a blog post in your blog. have some outdoor fun naman. I know you're not an 'outdoor' person.

- - - i'll try to watch heroes. i'll ask ed about the time slot. but it's being so realistic makes it boring for me. anyway, i'll try.

- - - Ms. Japan is fair, as i've said. i don't have that much to comment cause i've not watched the whole show, and i'm not planning to.

- - - you're back in business!

gabriel said...

poor ms.usa, you know because of the "slippy scandal" i wanted ms.usa to be the ms.Universe because of depression though i would certainly want MS. BRAZIL she has the brains and beauty to attract many people, though she is just 1st place,

-Ms.japan? hhhhmmmmmmm...... i can't imagine that she is just a young adult, she looks like lucy lu(di ko alam ung spelling)though maybe for the judges ms.japan really is deserving.....