Tuesday, May 22, 2007

an out of this world experience!

well i would like to start the post concerning with my previous post. i was not depressed. it was just a sudden urge of my "unusual" usage of words and writing. i tend to write stuff that for other people is exaggerated and for me its not. so still i respect your opinions.

the day started when i went to ateneo with my family to enroll my brother. my mom did the job of enrolling. coz my brother will play soccer. Alexa and I waited in the car. Alexa was fast asleep. she was really in her dreamland. even though i sang and sang and sang she did not wake up. oh well. (haha). I decided to listen to my NINA live CD. i really liked that album. On our way home the cd is still in the cd player playing.. I for one is such a nina fan. but my dad hates her.. he doesn't like the timbre of nina . he says she's like screaming already. the point is he hates nina. he prefers the cranberries, barry manilow, rod stewart and the carpenters. i like them also yet i was in to the music of the soul siren. so we had an argument . haha.

anyway same same. i went to class and learned a lot. but there was a change in the ambiance. mela and papap weren't cuddling each other for the first time. it's definitely a first!. there was an activity where papap, mela and i were groupmates. it was awkward at first. but i became comfortable with mela. coz shes super duper nice. papap was a snob during the span of time of the activity. god hes so irritating. so hated him for that. grrr. hope both of you cuddle mates would do those cuddling sessions again! haha. then summer class ended.

my sister and i decided to go to the hotspot in katpis. and there were a lot of queer people lingering in the place. i saw a lot of familiar faces. haha. and i saw this duo quote unquote. they brought something in a container. and they asked other people inside to smell it. it was really odd and alarming. then i saw the couple i saw last week making out outside mcdonalds. and they were still "active" hahaha.. the whole time we ate odd people swarmed around us. wheeeew!.

* it just popped in my mind that i forgot to congratulate ate noelle for climbing the infamous mt everest. (her parents are friends of my mom) you rock!!

bidding you all with a silent whisper of farewell. ;)

1 comment:

Conrad said...

Ewww... making out?!?!?!

I mean it's natural in other countries to make out on public but here??? NOOOOO!

In other countries, people dress like they're just in the house even they are at the mall. Some even takes their shirt off while on the road. Of course they're males. Unlike us, filipinos... we usually wear what's best. We think we should always look "maporma". We are too conscious. For example, we bumped into a person with not so "maporma" outfit in the mall, our first thought would be "Yuck.. hindi sa sosyal."

I'm sure all the people in that area looked disgusted. Of course, you were too, Marco. And if I was there, I too, will be disgusted. It's not normal for filipinos to do intimacy on public.

My point is they should've searched for an area with less people to do that makig out. Unless they were showing off. ;)

- Czian