Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A journey in the halls of confusion.

well the day started out when my family except my dad went to the mall to shop. we bought clothes etc. so and so. then i went to school. surprisingly mela and papap were NORMAL again. they were cuddle mates again. haha . i think almost all of us made already a bond within the short span of time. well i learned a lot as usual. the class ended with smiles in our faces. ( i will miss my classmates when summer class will end) . though i will see some of them.

my mom asked me to do a favor for my brother. i need to go to the APSA office. well im new to ATENEO so i dont have a clue where that is. so i asked my friend jerome to accompany me to look for that office. we were walking in circles and didn't have a clue where we were going.! so i asked the guard. he said that there was a meeting in the office. so i just thought that ill just do it tomorrow. then we went to the canteen to talk and share stories. after the long talk, jerome went home. once again i was alone. i studied and browsed my chinese book to refresh my vocab and to learn new stuff. (to keep me busy). then my sister came and i decided to check the office again. still we were walking in circles. i mean we were like in the maze. so we asked a couple of people and they didn't know where it was!. angel sent from up above finally told us the right way. the first office we were planning to go to was the APSA OFFICE actually it was relocated! arrgh. we definitely had a journey in the halls of confusion! then we just went to the hotspot to eat and relax from a tiring day! wheeew

*JORDIN will definitely win.. i guess? go JORDIN! =))


bidding you all with a silent whisper of farewell.


3 comments:

Paola:) said...

hey marco =) talagang naka caps ung ATENEO =)) anyway its too big kaya talagang maliligaw ka dun good luck this coming s.y =) wish u all the best! ur now a proud ATENISTA.

-Paola

I-J JeDI said...

Thanks for the special mention marco!!

Ehem so,nice post, especially the "Jerome" part ;P.
Keep blogging dude.

Conrad said...

Just wanted to tell you, Jordin won!