Thursday, July 24, 2008

07.24.08

OKAY ALOT HAPPENED TO DAY.

Math time :
Miss Cruz: I have a stiff neck
Me: Make pahilot to the blind people they are good :| =)).

PE time:

Some 4th year students were like playing Then i caught it and threw it back to them. They got mad and cursed me.

4thyearboobs: tangina mo. ba't mo binato!
Me: I'm so..so..sorry
( in a shocked and scared manner )

Then Renz Noveloso and I decided to sit on the Ping Pong table. Okay tralalala then Renz went off. I was in the rear end of the table K. Then..

I was like in my mind.

Why is the table like moving.

then

BOOM. I fell flat on my butt.

I din't move nor speak for like seconds

then people went up to me.

EVERYONE SAW IT K :|

SSP Time:

K the class directory were given. I was like yipeee.

then i saw my name written as,


MARIANO ANTONIO B. GUILLERMO.

K MARIANO.

MARCO? and MARIANO? :| Dooood.

Then, I found out that our moderator has an extra finger.

SO COOL.

HE HAS 6 :|

So he can count 1-11 using his hands @-)

K I'm done
=)))=D>



No comments: