Monday, April 21, 2008

B O R E D.

STOLE it from FIn .

Oooh shet we will hang this summer.

YEAH BUI :">



Two nicknames people call you.
1. Polo :"> =)))

2. Marco? ( ay joke it's my real name =)))) )

Two of your favorite animals.
1. Snails ( they're great humpers B-) )
2. Dogs ( they're horny like hell :)) )

Two things that irritate you.
1. PEOPLE I HATE . ( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :-" )
2. Whenever someone irritates me ( WHOAH GENIUS BUI :-j )

Two people who made you cry last.
1. God coz he made onions B-)
2. They inventor of the thing you put so you would cry? HAHA 'lul.



Two events that are coming up.
1. UHM. My birthday ! January 18th Oyoyo. =))) \:D/
2. Some holidays? ewan . :|

Two names you would consider naming your kids.
1. Velkan Vladimir for a dude ( I super wanted this to be my name! thanks mom and dad :| 8-) )
2.
Striperella Sluttica for a dudette ;;)


Two screennames you had in the past.
1.marcoholic18
2. marcopolo



Two things you do each morning.
1. Open my eyes ;;) and sing " I will survive" :-j
2. Dance my way to the bathroom to brush and wash up \:D/

Two colors that you are wearing.
1. mint
2. white


Two female singers who have "sexy" voices.
1. Leona Lewis . It sounds like a mix of gay , lesbian and raped voices =)))
2.
Britney Spears. It's soooo ugly like hell. Sounds like uhhhh bullshit =))

Two words that make you giggle when you say them.
1.
words that i pronounce with a bisaya tone in it :| =)))
2. Some icky words . Thanks Meriam Webbster =)) :">

Two horrible teachers that you've had.
1.
My math teacher coz he is the root of supreme evil. He gave me a C in math so I'm not having honors. THANKS HA?! GALING MO MAGTURO . ULOL. Jk. =)) :"> >:D<
2. My piano teacher coz she like slaps my hands whenever i commit mistakes. Not like child abuse types like uhmmm gentle slaps. I miss you and i thinky yer preggy na JOKE. >:D<

Two things that were going on last year around this time.
UHM. People dying children hurting?

WHERE IS THE LOVE B-)

1. Human Abuse
2. People doing some business in the dark. KINKY.

Two classes you're doing well in.
1. Science ( HELL YEAH! )
2.
Arts! HAHAH :-j i got an A+ boo'yah

Two things that are usually in your pockets.
1.
My wallet . =)))
2. My celullar phone :-??

Two annoying things people can do.
1. IRRITATE ME WHEN I'M BUSY. FUCK YOU. Jk. =))
2. SHOWING THEIR FACES TO ME. EUWWW. PLEASE NO!

Two overrated things.
1. SEX . ( male or female? not =))) :"> )
2. LOVE @-) ( i copied >:P )

Two popular yet very bad songs.
1. Filipino Novelty Songs :| JESUS they make me wanna go to the CR. JOKE. =))))
2. Some uhhh foreign songs except in the US and UK. Like in Iraq and uhh yeah. =)))



Two planets you like best.
1. Earth ( it's he place to be in , martian @-) )
2.
Mercury coz we hot like that ;;)


Two curse words that bother you.

are names of people i hate included? JOKE. =))) Well.. too many to mention.


Two attractive celebrities.
1. Marco Polo Guillermo. He's sooo hot daw @-) B-)
2. Uhm. Polo parin :-j



Two qualities you like in a friend.
1. Funny @-)
2. Nice O:-)

Two funny things that happened today.
1. Talking to Gica Gaite :| =)))
2. My yaya asking me how to spell DENTIST :| =)))))))))


Two friends of yours that have cool names.
1. Hmmm. Finina. It's amusing @-)
2.
Marcel Piezas . It's sooo like a girl's name.

OYOYO yieeeeee :">

Two magazines you like to read.
1. FHM. For Holy Men . ;;)
2. Gosiip Magazines. They're my Mom's :-s =))


Two people that you hate.
1. THAT DUDE.

2. and THAT BETCH =))

Two places you usually hangout at.
1. My room :"> PARADISE
2. MALLS? =)))

Two things on your mind right now.
1. YOU :">
2. Life and its concerns. Love and Hatred. Smiles and Tears. =))

Two words to describe your personality.
1. Crazy :"> \:D/

2. FUNNY =))))))))))))))))))

Two of the best teachers you've ever had.
1. Everyone who acknowledges my real talent and intelligence :p
2. All the math teachers who gave me a grade higher than 90 =))) ily.

Two cellphones you've had.
1.
Nokia :-j
2. Motorola ( crappy phone ! )

Two items of clothing that you're wearing.
1.
White soccer shorts. they're uber short =)))
2.
A tank top =))) HAHA.

Two things that you can see out your window.
1. Trees and birds dying joke =))
2. other houses ? =))

Two places you've been this week.
1. Bolinao @-)
2.
A number of malls. =)))

Two of your favorite classes.
1. Chinese Mandarin . 'twas sooo fun =)))
2.
NOT MATH RELATED CLASSES ;;)

Two things you want to improve on.
1. MATH! ! ! ! ! ! ! =)))
2. Advocating against child molestation, nature abuse and saving the world.

Two CD's you listened to last.
1. GreenDay Album. Forgot na the title :-j
2. Andrea bocelli's Vivere HAHA :|

Two things in this room that someone gave to you.
EVERYTHING ! :)


Two things you usually focus on when looking in the mirror.
1. My Ugly Face :| :((
2.
What clothes I'm wearing ;;) and checking if i zipped my zipper HAHA :-j

Two things people compliment you for the most.
1. Sense of humor :"> =)))
2.
MY PERSONALITY ;;)

Two Snapple flavors you like.
isnt that a drink? ewan.

i love apple coz its in snAPPLE. joke =)))

Two of your favorite countries (besides the one you live in).
1. Iraw ( I wanna save the oppressed)
2. Bangladesh ( I wanna save the child pokpoks there who are forced to make sexy time for money )

Two careers you have in mind.
IM NOT YET LIKE FOCUSED WITH ONE.

I WANNA BE SOMEBODY . ;;)



Two of your favorite games to play in gym.
1. Pumping my muscles . B-)
2. All the sports. Coz i keep trying to be great but I suck at it. :| :-<



Two of your biggest regrets.
1.Loosing you. :o3

2. Hurting you. :(

Two of your favorite flowers.
1. Rose. It's our masseuse's ( sp?) name . joke =))
2. The flowers that smell good ;))

Two of your favorite months.
1. January !

2. December.

Two things you hate about holidays.
1.
I eat alatt =))) :">
2. I see my family often. joke. =)))

Two of your favorite cartoon characters.
1. Lilo. She's the cutest thing ever next to me that is ;;)
2. Spongebob coz he's like Madonna =)))


BYE. :">


COMMENT.

No comments: