Thursday, February 28, 2008

Goodbye 1-I

So I'm writing this blog because I am too bored to study math and filipino. It's the last day of classes tomorrow. Crap . Time passses by sooo fast. It was like just yesterday when we started the year. Now it's hours before the SY really ends. Awwwww. :|

Okay since im bored i will describe each and everyone :)) :>

Classmates:

Jerome Abellon
Best in punctuality. You rock mahn :) Your PSP is sexy :-j

Anthony Aguilar
Dude you are sooooo galing sa math :| Great Dancer :>

Matthew Avila
You sexy smartass :| i hate you you have honors. I still have your pencil :| :-j

Beryll Barcenas
Hottie i still owe you a hundred bucks. You are a bully :|

Jose Antonio Bello
Your dp is pedo material. :"> Niceee sexy fool =)

John Belmonte
Mr Bean. Amen. :| B-)

Jiro Bote
Rihanna :)) B-) Even if you are pampam , you are still nice getulio. :)

Chris Cabello
You are freakish in a good way dude. =)) You make me laugh =))

Greg Cabrera
Sexy abs sorry na :| =))) Sex :-j

Andrei Catapang
you are not my friend =)) :p

Bob Cruz
Even if you are weird. You make me laugh . Autistic =)) :))

Manuel Domingo
Jeez you are tall dudso :| Sobrah. :)) Yao Ming :p

Paulo Esmaquel
I like your tili :)) its sexy :)) you are so huggable :) Koala Bear

Chico Garcia
Thanks for the colored pencils . :) You lend me those the whole year :))

Earl Gatchalian
1st friend :)) :-j 1st day :p Thanks for making my projects sexy :)

16
I LOVE YOU IDOL =))
(wait im number 16 :-j )

Roby Liamzon
Sorry na macho kasi :| I like when you speak tagalog so slang :| =)))

Mon Lopez
MON =)))) Cousin. Yer the best cousin ever :) Dude you are sooo white :|

Mike Maceren
Seriously you are quite a bully :) Pero you've been nice na. Niggers forevah :)

Brylle Madullara
Tear Gas the best =))). You are funny :) You stare at me, creepy :|

Gio Malixi
Hottstuff :) I like your body :-j soooo sexeh :)

Jian Manjares
You are sooo small :| =)) I'm envious. AIR :)

Redd Mapalo
So young :| You talk a lot bout F. :)) :|

Sak Matibag
Dude best english speaker and the best accent :) :| =)))

Top Mendoza
Sometimes i wonder if you are on crack sometimes :| Still you are nice :)) =))))

Gio Pineda
Grabbbeeeeeh . I envy your voice. Mr Know it all :)) =))

Rolf Ponce
You are so holy. Damn fool :| =)))))

Kiefer Ravena
Shet ka. Sorry na idol kasi sa basketball :| Teach me someday ah :) IDOL.

Gary Raya
You are the sexiest in the class martin :) I like holding your man boobs :) :|

Rob Ricafort
Bully :| Alcohol and punches :| >:p Still you are nice :)

Josef Riel
K*****! =)) Imma miss you babeh :* :o3 :| You make my everyday FUN. :)

Chad Sadorra
The hand thing :) Sapak =)) Aha. Org mate :p

Christian Samson
You are sooo nice, sexy :) Taas kilay e :)) =)) Samson :)

Carlo Santos
When you smile you remind me of PGMA. You are nice and so is your mom =)) :p

Paul Siguenza
Classmate last year :) I still like you hari and accent =)) :| :))

Dennis Sindico
Sexy you are too FRIENDLY =)) You make me laugh everyday =)) Sorry na SIBOL kasi :|

Paolo Sioson
Hmmmm. i like your skin color. =))) You are nice too. You give papers :-j :))

Piso Teotico
Piso sometimes you annoy me. But you are weird. Thats why i enjoy looking at you =)) Dude so saboooog.

John Tinsay
I envy your angelina jolie lips :| :)) Your smile is like whoaaah. :)) :| John.

Raffy Tolentino
Sorry na IDOL kasi =))) Hi 5 :)) Tggggssshhhtgsssh. Oo na you can dance na :) =)) Kulit.

Inigo Untalan
Oooompahhhlooompppaaah :)) Dude you are one of the nicest person in class :) )) :| I like it when you mura :))

JV Valmores
Dram princess =)) Best pressy ever :)) Dude act your age :| =))))

Sam Wijangco
SEXY =))) Amen. You are hyper mahn =)) :p Like me.

Teachers:
Sir Bong
i forgive you for being not the best math teacher ever. You are nice daddeh :) I like the way you moooove :)

Sir Rayms
Im gonna miss you :) You are the funnest science teacher ever. You sweat a lot. :) NOW thats hot :)

Sir Troy
You gave me a post! :| roar you. (raffy kasi). Anyway. You like being absent :| =))). Nice clothes :))

Sir Bok
I soooo enjoy your kwentos dada :) Thanks for believing in my talent :) You are the coolest :>

Sir Erich
Simply the best :) You are the groolest. But you are in canada :| =)) Labooo. Missing you SIR :)

Miss Paliza
You have rihannas hair. GROOL =)) You are so funneh :) Best Eng teacher :) I like the way you make pagalaw your bangs :| I dont have bangs kasi e :(

Miss Belleza
Ma'am thanks for making sub for sir shih :) I like your hair soo straight :| Mines not :| :)) You can really discuss :)) Betty :p :D

Mrs Sanvictores
Hot momma :) Imma miss you. Your tiyan is so biiig :) NOH =)) HEELS while pregnant :| :))

Miss Toledo
Umalis ka. :| aha. You are one of the nicest teachers ever. cool pa :) hott babeh :) :p

Coach Ed
Sexiest PE teacher ever :)) =)) You give me high grades . =))) even if im sooo lampa :)) :p

IM GONNA MISS THIS =))))
Don't snob me next years beybis :)) =)) :-j :>




























No comments: